This where I work, down town Flinton, I have a computer repair/pottery/craft shop. I have been a hobby artist for a few years now. I am starting now to get ready for the 2011 summer season, I am going to make tin art ,pottery, gourd shakers and some other wood carvings and little trinkets that little people like and big people can't resist buying for them. Hopefully I will be able to post things (share) as I go along and you can see my progress and maybe exchange some ideas along the way.
This blog a view from downtown Flinton where I live and work. The happenings of my little shop in our little town from the view of a computer guy /potter/carver/artist.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Dec 20, 2010
This where I work, down town Flinton, I have a computer repair/pottery/craft shop. I have been a hobby artist for a few years now. I am starting now to get ready for the 2011 summer season, I am going to make tin art ,pottery, gourd shakers and some other wood carvings and little trinkets that little people like and big people can't resist buying for them. Hopefully I will be able to post things (share) as I go along and you can see my progress and maybe exchange some ideas along the way.

